RI cops: Robber had checklist of targets in pocket
PAWTUCKET, R.I. (AP) - October 16, 2010 -- Police in Rhode Island trying to stop a string of robberies got a big break when they found a key piece of evidence - an alleged robber's checklist of targets.
Jimmy Honeycutt and his girlfriend Stephanie McDole were arrested Wednesday after Pawtucket police found torn pages from a phone book in Honeycutt's pocket. Asterisks were marked next to some of the businesses that were robbed this month.
Detectives pulled over the pair because their car matched the description of a vehicle wanted in connection with a robbery at an Attleboro Getty gas station.
Twenty-six-year-old Honeycutt is charged with five counts of first-degree robbery. Twenty-seven-year-old McDole is charged with two counts of first-degree robbery.
It was unclear if either had hired an attorney.
Information from: WPRI-TV, http://www.wpri.com
rhode island, robbery, bizarre bazaar
- Firefighters rescue 3 children from Southwest Philadelphia house fire
- Windy And Cool 10 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- North Philadephia man arrested for firing shots at police
- Fire forces evacuation of North Philadelphia high-rise 46 min ago
- Police investigate 2 robberies in Montgomery Co.
- Police seek suspect in Olney sex assault
- Police: Woman who hit teen was DUI, reading text
- Deadly crash on I-295 in Mercer County, N.J.
- Tractor trailer crash jams traffic in Chesco
- Philadelphia man sentenced in shaken baby death
- 4 men sought in West Philadelphia armed robbery
- No quick fix for downed bridge on holiday weekend 24 min ago
- Windy And Cool
10 min ago
Press Your Luck
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos