This spy isn't hiding much anymore
MOSCOW (AP) - October 22, 2010 -- Russian spy Anna Chapman isn't hiding much -- of herself.
She strips down to black lingerie for a photo layout in the Russian edition of Maxim.
The red-haired 28-year-old was kicked out of the U.S. in June, along with nine other sleeper agents.
While Chapman shows plenty, she doesn't say a whole lot.
She didn't tell the magazine anything about her undercover activities.
But Chapman does say she prefers men who need love "to be the biggest and most beautiful feeling in their lives."
moscow, russia, spying, bizarre bazaar
- Mourning NJ doctor killed in murder-suicide
- Stormy to spectacular
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- Paraplegic man castrated in SW Phila. attack
- Storms bring floods to the Jersey shore
- Video: Incredible footage of wrong-way bus crash
- Police: Girl used in theft at Phila. nail salon
- Tire dumping probe targets Wilmington shop
- Teacher charged again for indecent exposure
- Construction worker killed on way to job
- US: Unruly traveler had worked at State Department
- $325,000 Cash 5 ticket sold in Philadelphia
- Phillies activate Carlos Ruiz from disabled list