This spy isn't hiding much anymore
MOSCOW (AP) - October 22, 2010 -- Russian spy Anna Chapman isn't hiding much -- of herself.
She strips down to black lingerie for a photo layout in the Russian edition of Maxim.
The red-haired 28-year-old was kicked out of the U.S. in June, along with nine other sleeper agents.
While Chapman shows plenty, she doesn't say a whole lot.
She didn't tell the magazine anything about her undercover activities.
But Chapman does say she prefers men who need love "to be the biggest and most beautiful feeling in their lives."
moscow, russia, spying, bizarre bazaar
- Malaysia Airlines says plane missing 6 min ago
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- ID theft warrant leads to pot bust in Hamilton Twp.
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Gun falls out of sock, kills thrift store worker
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more