This spy isn't hiding much anymore
MOSCOW (AP) - October 22, 2010 -- Russian spy Anna Chapman isn't hiding much -- of herself.
She strips down to black lingerie for a photo layout in the Russian edition of Maxim.
The red-haired 28-year-old was kicked out of the U.S. in June, along with nine other sleeper agents.
While Chapman shows plenty, she doesn't say a whole lot.
She didn't tell the magazine anything about her undercover activities.
But Chapman does say she prefers men who need love "to be the biggest and most beautiful feeling in their lives."
moscow, russia, spying, bizarre bazaar
- Pa. Turnpike reopens after multi-vehicle crash
- Temps Soar
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish 50 min ago
- Gov. Christie signs immigrant tuition bill 30 min ago
- Volleyball coach accused of sex with student
- Shots fired at home in Lower Gwynedd
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery
- Quick moving blaze damages house in West Philly
- Car plunges into lake in Vineland, victims ID'd
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport
- Woman's secret Santa turns out to be Bill Gates
- Temps Soar