More training is required
PARAGOULD, Ark. (AP) - October 25, 2010 -- Who's got the key?
Officials in Greene County, Arkansas, say a prisoner locked three guards and a sheriff's deputy in a cell.
The Paragould Daily Press reports the officers were conducting a search for contraband at the time.
Authorities say inmate Jacob Rodden ran out of the cell, shut the door and inserted the security pin.
The four officers were rescued by a jail matron.
Sheriff Dan Langston chalks it up to a lack of training.
arkansas, bizarre bazaar
- Delaware County mail carrier accused of theft
- Rain Moves Out, Cool Winds Blow In
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Upper Providence police investigate 2 bank robberies 8 min ago
- Faith-healing couple held without bail
- Police: Woman who hit teen was DUI, reading text
- Deadly crash on I-295 in Mercer County, N.J.
- Tractor trailer crash jams traffic in Chesco
- Sex offender arrested in Del. child porn bust
- Jersey shore reopens for 1st post-Sandy summer
- Philadelphia man sentenced in shaken baby death
- 4 men sought in West Philadelphia armed robbery
- Wash. I-5 bridge collapse caused by oversize load