Firefighter fired over photos
AUSTIN, Texas (AP) - October 29, 2010 -- An Austin, Texas, firefighter was out of uniform and is now out of a job, too.
Fire officials charge Alejandro Garza posted nude pictures of himself online.
In addition to the hot photos, the fire department says Garza revealed he was a member of the department in his Internet postings.
Fire Chief Mae Kerr sacked Garza for conduct unbecoming a firefighter.
The firefighters' union says they'll appeal.
texas, naked in public, bizarre bazaar
- $30K possibly stolen in Target armed robbery 15 min ago
- AccuWeather: Easter to be comfortable, breezy
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Person of interest ID'd in hit-and-run
- Camden teen reported missing
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Flyers rally to beat Rangers 4-2, even series
- Woman's body found in Berks County ID'd
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Man found shot in minivan in Tioga-Nicetown
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!