Senator Snoopy? Good grief Charlie Brown.
JUNEAU, Alaska (AP) - November 11, 2010 -- Snoopy the senator?
Alaska election officials are wading through more than 92,000 write-in ballots.
At stake is the U.S. Senate seat of incumbent Lisa Murkowski.
She ran a write-in campaign after losing the Republican primary to tea party favorite Joe Miller.
But not all the write-in votes are for Murkowski.
Some voters favor "Snoopy" or even "Elmo."
And at least one voter didn't like any of the senate choices.
That voter wrote in "NONE OF THE ABOVE."
alaska, charlie brown, election, bizarre bazaar
- 2 dead after truck and car collide in Mercer County 9 min ago
- Very cold today, Saturday storm 3 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Suspects tie up 71-year-old in home invasion
- Worker shocked by electrical cable in East Falls
- Bandit holds up TD Bank in Chestnut Hill
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed
- American University campus lockdown lifted
- Fake deaf interpreter crashes Mandela memorial
- Woman charged in boyfriend's heroin death
- Narcotic officers raid Lacey High School
- NASA: Cooling pump on space station shuts down
- Video: Cover Story: Can Foles break jinx?
- 2 dead after truck and car collide in...
9 min ago