Burglary suspect found at bar
LEWISTON, Idaho (AP) - November 12, 2010 -- Police say it didn't take them long to locate an Idaho man suspected in the robbery of a Cedars Inn - he was next door at The Alibi bar.
Lewiston police say 40-year-old Donald Mosley Jr. was arrested less than 15 minutes after he walked into the hotel and demanded cash from the desk clerk late Wednesday.
Police found Mosley at The Alibi, a bar located next to the hotel. Mosley was booked into the Nez Perce County Jail early Thursday and faces possible felony robbery charges.
The Lewiston Tribune reports this is the second time Mosley has been arrested in recent weeks.
In late October, police say he called in a fake fire report from a pay phone after he was declined a cup of coffee at a Lewiston fire station. It was unclear if Mosley had hired an attorney Thursday, when various state and county offices were closed in observance of Veterans Day.
idaho, burglary, dumb criminals, bizarre bazaar
- Chase ends near Sports Complex; suspects sought
- Tracking Weekend Storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- OSHA investigates lead exposure at Oxford Mills
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- No death penalty for man charged in wife death
- 2 injured in Vineland school bus crash
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering
- Berks Co. police chief faces child porn charges
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos
- Woman admits to stealing packages from Delco homes
- 800K in danger of ID theft after laptop theft
- North Korea executes Kim Jong Un's uncle
Press Your Luck
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos