Burglary suspect found at bar
LEWISTON, Idaho (AP) - November 12, 2010 -- Police say it didn't take them long to locate an Idaho man suspected in the robbery of a Cedars Inn - he was next door at The Alibi bar.
Lewiston police say 40-year-old Donald Mosley Jr. was arrested less than 15 minutes after he walked into the hotel and demanded cash from the desk clerk late Wednesday.
Police found Mosley at The Alibi, a bar located next to the hotel. Mosley was booked into the Nez Perce County Jail early Thursday and faces possible felony robbery charges.
The Lewiston Tribune reports this is the second time Mosley has been arrested in recent weeks.
In late October, police say he called in a fake fire report from a pay phone after he was declined a cup of coffee at a Lewiston fire station. It was unclear if Mosley had hired an attorney Thursday, when various state and county offices were closed in observance of Veterans Day.
idaho, burglary, dumb criminals, bizarre bazaar
- Photos: LATEST MAPS: 6+" in parts of NJ
- Winter's Last Blast
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Co-pilot spoke missing plane's last words
- Video: Annie McCormick: Snow in Atlantic City 57 min ago
- Video: Katherine Scott: Snow in Delaware 39 min ago
- Video: Car spins out on I-95 in South Phila.
- Woman, 98, injured in Powelton high-rise fire
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car
- Delaware man suspected in 14 different thefts
- Photos: Suspects in Pa. 'street-level' drug sweep
- NJ salon customer allegedly attacks employees
- NJ state police trooper among 3 injured in crash
- Annie McCormick: Snow in Atlantic City
57 min ago
- Katherine Scott: Snow in Delaware
39 min ago