Police: Shoplifters hid goods in fat rolls
EDMOND, Okla. - December 2, 2010 -- Two Oklahoma women are accused of hiding hundreds of dollars worth of goods in their belly fat.
"These two individuals were actually concealing them in areas of their body where excess skin was," according to Officer James Hamm of the Edmond Police Department. "Under their chest area and up under armpits and things of that nature. They were concealing large items."
Edmond police say the women used their bodies to make the heist.
Police say they found 4 pairs of boots, 3 pairs of jeans, a wallet and gloves hidden on 28-year-old Ailene Brown and 37-year-old Shmeco Thomas. Officers say one of the women hid three of the boots beneath her breasts and bra.
The women face felony charges for the alleged thefts.
oklahoma, theft, bizarre bazaar
- ABC News: Possible security breach at Target 19 min ago
- Turning Milder 18 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Man dies in fast-moving blaze in New Castle Co. 21 min ago
- Police search for suspects in religious store robbery
- Jewelry thieves target Montgomery Co. open houses
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Upper Darby's Chitwood reflects on career
- Video: Soldier returning from Afghanistan...
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed
- ABC News: Possible security breach at Target
19 min ago
- Family searches for missing medical student
16 min ago
- Grinch slashes holiday decorations
4 min ago
- Man eats out of dumpster for a cause
10 min ago