Party hardy grandma in hot water
PARIS, Tenn. (AP) - January 5, 2011 -- A party hardy granny now faces charges in Tennessee.
The 77-year-old Syble Dickens and her 29-year-old grandson are due in court tomorrow.
Deputies in Henry County say they finally stopping the speeding grandma after she ignored their flashing lights and siren and dodged spike strips.
Deputies say she told them she was still having "a good time."
She's charged with drunk driving, speeding and other counts.
Authorities say her grandson slept through the whole thing.
He's charged with public intoxication.
tennessee, automobiles, driving, DUI, alcohol, police chase, bizarre bazaar
- Chase ends near Sports Complex; suspects sought
- Tracking Weekend Storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- OSHA investigates lead exposure at Oxford Mills
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- No death penalty for man charged in wife death
- 2 injured in Vineland school bus crash
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering
- Berks Co. police chief faces child porn charges
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos
- Woman admits to stealing packages from Delco homes
- 800K in danger of ID theft after laptop theft
- North Korea executes Kim Jong Un's uncle
Press Your Luck
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos