Protesters want change
ATHENS, Greece (AP) - January 10, 2011 -- Protesters in Greece want change -- at highway toll booths.
Activists took over 19 toll stations across Greece in a demonstration against rising charges.
They raised the toll gates, allowing people to drive through for free.
At one toll plaza near the capital of Athens, the protesters had a banner reading, "We are not paying and neither should you."
Greece, money, bizarre bazaar
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Sunny and chilly
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Mutilated animal found in North Philadelphia 29 min ago
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Man, 22, dies after shooting in Chester
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd.
- Gunfire erupts on Delaware Ave. near SugarHouse Casino
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- SEPTA trolley collides with taxi in West Philadelphia
- Man gets pinned under van in Logan crash
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ