He can't wait to go to work on Mondays
ERIE, Pa. (AP) - January 21, 2011 (WPVI) -- Rich Alaniz expects to have a lot of business Monday.
That's because people are so clumsy over the weekend.
Alaniz runs a part-time iPhone repair service out of his Erie, Pennsylvania, apartment.
He says bad things happen to good phones on weekends, liked a cracked screen or a dunk in a toilet.
He won't say how much he's making from Rich's iPhone Repair.
But Alaniz tells the Erie Times-News he expects to do even better when Verizon starts selling the iPhone next month.
erie, pennsylvania, iphone, bizarre bazaar
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Milder this afternoon, snow possible Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- SEPTA announces strike contingency plan 15 min ago
- Police investigate death of toddler at Del. daycare
- Search for missing jet expands toward Indian Ocean
- Truck overturns on Paoli Pike; 1 injury
- Drunk driving suspected in Center City crash
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Photos: Pictures of suspects in Logan murder
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police