He can't wait to go to work on Mondays
ERIE, Pa. (AP) - January 21, 2011 (WPVI) -- Rich Alaniz expects to have a lot of business Monday.
That's because people are so clumsy over the weekend.
Alaniz runs a part-time iPhone repair service out of his Erie, Pennsylvania, apartment.
He says bad things happen to good phones on weekends, liked a cracked screen or a dunk in a toilet.
He won't say how much he's making from Rich's iPhone Repair.
But Alaniz tells the Erie Times-News he expects to do even better when Verizon starts selling the iPhone next month.
erie, pennsylvania, iphone, bizarre bazaar
- Chase ends near Sports Complex; suspects sought 59 min ago
- Tracking Weekend Storm 20 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- OSHA investigates lead exposure at Oxford Mills 39 min ago
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- No death penalty for man charged in wife death
- 2 injured in Vineland school bus crash
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering
- Berks Co. police chief faces child porn charges
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos
- Woman admits to stealing packages from Delco homes
- 800K in danger of ID theft after laptop theft
- North Korea executes Kim Jong Un's uncle 51 min ago
- Flyers fans receive greatest Christmas gift
30 min ago
- Firefighter adopts abused cat
47 min ago
- Tracking Weekend Storm
20 min ago
Press Your Luck
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos