Medical marijuana users getting pot soft drink
SOQUEL, Calif. (AP) - January 24, 2011 (WPVI) -- A California entrepreneur has plans to market a line medical marijuana soft drinks.
Clay Butler says he plans to supply medical marijuana dispensaries with his soda pot, which contains the psychoactive marijuana ingredient THC.
Marijuana drinks are already showing up here and there, but Butler says he thinks his branding savvy will make his product a hit.
Besides his flagship cola drink, Canna Cola, he will also produce Dr. Pepper-like Doc Weed, lemon-lime Sour Diesel, grape-flavored Grape Ape and orange-flavored Orange Kush.
A 12-ounce bottle will cost $10 to $15.
The Soquel-based commercial artist tells the Santa Cruz Sentinel that he doesn't do drugs or need medical marijuana for any ailments.
california, medical marijuana, bizarre bazaar
- ABC News: Possible security breach at Target
- Winter Warm Up
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police search for suspects in religious store robbery
- Jewelry thieves target Montgomery Co. open houses
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Upper Darby's Chitwood reflects on career
- Video: Soldier returning from Afghanistan...
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed