Not a good time to be caught napping
CHARLESTON, W.Va. (AP) - January 25, 2011 (WPVI) -- You might call it a dream bust -- at least for the law.
Deputies in West Virginia report finding a stolen SUV, with the suspect catching some "Z's" inside.
William Means of Charleston is now charged with possession of a stolen vehicle.
Local media reports the sleepy suspect was being held on $5,000 bond.
west virginia, automobiles, dumb criminals, bizarre bazaar
- Photos: Weekend storm forecast maps
- Very cold today, Saturday storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Driver ID'd, charged in fatal crash in Lawrence, N.J. 4 min ago
- Berks Co. police chief faces child porn charges
- Interpreter at Mandela event: I was hallucinating
- On video: serial smash-and-grab burglar in action 59 min ago
- DA: Woman stole $81K from Montco church
- Woman charged in boyfriend's heroin death
- Police: Freshman dies after frat ritual in Poconos
- Narcotic officers raid Lacey High School
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed
- Photos: 60 photos of Golden Globe nominees 36 min ago
- On video: serial smash-and-grab burglar in...
59 min ago
- Driver ID'd, charged in fatal crash in...
4 min ago