Not a good time to be caught napping
CHARLESTON, W.Va. (AP) - January 25, 2011 (WPVI) -- You might call it a dream bust -- at least for the law.
Deputies in West Virginia report finding a stolen SUV, with the suspect catching some "Z's" inside.
William Means of Charleston is now charged with possession of a stolen vehicle.
Local media reports the sleepy suspect was being held on $5,000 bond.
west virginia, automobiles, dumb criminals, bizarre bazaar
- Montco DA: Drug ring targeted schools; 8 arrested 27 min ago
- Sunny today, more clouds tomorrow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Skydiver in fatal South Jersey accident ID'd
- Woman's body found in Pa. excavation storage site 25 min ago
- Medical chopper called to crash on Route 55 53 min ago
- Jogger helps rescue man from Schuylkill River
- Photos: Pictures from NJ skydiving accident
- Boston Marathon begins under tight security 10 min ago
- SKorean president: Ferry crew actions 'murderous' 34 min ago
- Surveillance expected from Target heist
- Teen stowaway survives flight in landing gear
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!