Not a good time to be caught napping
CHARLESTON, W.Va. (AP) - January 25, 2011 (WPVI) -- You might call it a dream bust -- at least for the law.
Deputies in West Virginia report finding a stolen SUV, with the suspect catching some "Z's" inside.
William Means of Charleston is now charged with possession of a stolen vehicle.
Local media reports the sleepy suspect was being held on $5,000 bond.
west virginia, automobiles, dumb criminals, bizarre bazaar
- Hats get women ejected from KoP Mall
- Warm and humid, 80s again today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Man gunned down at water ice stand
- Bicyclist shoots man in face in SW Philadelphia
- Skippack student may have 'voluntarily' vanished
- Bar fight ends with 2 shot in SW Philadelphia
- Man shot in the head in Camden; suspect sought
- Okla. residents come home to pick up the pieces 44 min ago
- Suicide at Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris 40 min ago
- Chesco man killed longtime girlfriend, police say
- Sleep monitors promise a better night's sleep
- Rob Jennings to retire after 36 Years at 6abc