Scuffle over dog biscuit leads to arrest
LIVINGSTON, Mont. (AP) - February 7, 2011 (WPVI) -- A Montana man who took exception to someone else giving his dog a biscuit faces a misdemeanor assault charge.
The Livingston Enterprise reports one man had reached over a fence to give a dog a bone Thursday when the dog's owner grabbed him and threw him up against a garage.
Livingston Police Chief Darren Raney says the dog's owner believed the other man was trying to poison the dog. He was not.
The biscuit giver was not injured.
montana, animals, wildlife preservation, bizarre bazaar
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Brief Surge of Mild Air
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Gas leak, evacuations reported in Frankford 59 min ago
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
- Partial house collapse in Strawberry Mansion
- 2 injured in NJ Turnpike crash in Mt. Laurel
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Vietnam vet's therapy dog missing in Lehigh Valley
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
Press Your Luck
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos