Scuffle over dog biscuit leads to arrest
LIVINGSTON, Mont. (AP) - February 7, 2011 (WPVI) -- A Montana man who took exception to someone else giving his dog a biscuit faces a misdemeanor assault charge.
The Livingston Enterprise reports one man had reached over a fence to give a dog a bone Thursday when the dog's owner grabbed him and threw him up against a garage.
Livingston Police Chief Darren Raney says the dog's owner believed the other man was trying to poison the dog. He was not.
The biscuit giver was not injured.
montana, animals, wildlife preservation, bizarre bazaar
- Teacher says he was fired because he is gay 51 min ago
- Wintry Weekend
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2nd suspect surrenders in Christmas package theft
- Temple University cuts 7 intercollegiate sports
- SEPTA bus strikes and kills man
- Residents displaced after high-rise fire
- Man freed from under train on Broad Street Line
- NKorea says it deported US tourist and war vet
- Victim ID'd in deadly Wilmington hit-and-run
- Video released in pizza delivery driver shooting
- Mega Million jackpot reaches $297 Million
- Elkins Park sisters treated at KoP by Make-a-Wish