Now this is a scary ride
LONDON (AP) - February 8, 2011 (WPVI) -- There's something really scary at a British amusement park -- and it isn't a ride.
Workers complain the site of a new water ride at Thorpe Park is haunted.
Park officials have now decided to move the ride after some ghostly sightings.
The Press Association reports employees claim to have seen a headless monk.
They also say objects have been moving around on their own.
A paranormal detection agency has been called to investigate.
No comment yet from the park owners.
england, amusement parks, bizarre bazaar
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Clouds to sun, cool today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Driver killed in collision with taxi cab in Olney 13 min ago
- Water main break cancels Cheyney U. classes
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Crescentville shooting
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital 27 min ago
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co.
- Photos: Suspects in Ocean Co. child porn sweep
- Driver killed in collision with taxi cab in...
13 min ago
- Dead body found during kids' Easter egg hunt
35 min ago
- N.Y. mom arrested for living in U-Haul van
44 min ago
- Texas twin boys fight off carjacker
53 min ago