Don't know where you'd wear this
NEW YORK (AP) - February 17, 2011 (WPVI) -- Fashion designer Tara Subkoff is introducing her new line with next to nothing.
Her first model on the runway during New York Fashion Week was topless and wearing nude undies.
The first dress was a backless sheer nude with crystals.
But Subkoff is toning down one aspect of her collection.
She's changing the name of her line from Imitation of Christ to just Imitation.
new york, new york city, fashion, naked in public, bizarre bazaar
- Plane's landing gear collapses at Phila. Airport 6 min ago
- After a Cold Night, Temps Rebound
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Police: Coatesville man died before fire began
- NJ charges 4 with false Sandy aid applications
- After 6 days, Malaysian jet mystery still unsolved
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- 7th body recovered after NYC explosion
- Philadelphia Zoo welcomes 2 new tiger cubs
- Video: Man punches boy, 8, steals his iPad