Do curry and donuts go together?
NEW YORK (AP) - February 25, 2011 (WPVI) -- Dunkin' Donuts is heading to India.
The chain is signing a franchise deal to operate more than 500 Dunkin' Donuts locations.
If you have a hankering for a jelly and java, you can also find Dunkin' Donuts in China and Russia.
But company officials say the deal with India's Jubilant FoodWorks is their biggest international venture yet.
Dunkin' Donuts plans to curry favor, by tailoring its offerings for the Indian market.
new york, new york city, india, food, bizarre bazaar
- Teacher says he was fired because he is gay
- Wintry Weekend
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2nd suspect surrenders in Christmas package theft
- Temple University cuts 7 intercollegiate sports
- SEPTA bus strikes and kills man
- Residents displaced after high-rise fire
- Man freed from under train on Broad Street Line
- NKorea says it deported US tourist and war vet
- Victim ID'd in deadly Wilmington hit-and-run
- Video released in pizza delivery driver shooting
- Mega Million jackpot reaches $297 Million
- Elkins Park sisters treated at KoP by Make-a-Wish