So where was his drivers license?
LINCOLN, Neb. (AP) - February 25, 2011 (WPVI) -- A Nebraska deputy got a big surprise after stopping a pickup.
Lancaster County authorities say all four people in the truck were naked.
The sheriff's office says the deputy smelled alcohol as he approached the vehicle and the lawman found clothes in the truck bed.
Inside the cab were two nude men and two nude woman.
The driver was busted on suspicion of drunken driving and other charges.
The three bare passengers aren't being charged.
nebraska, automobiles, naked in public, bizarre bazaar
- Death toll lowered in Okla. tornado; 24 dead 10 min ago
- Partly sunny, warm and humid today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Oklahoma Tornado: How You Can Help 6 min ago
- Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado 11 min ago
- Street-level interactive weather map
- Delaware trash can explosion leaves 1 injured 16 min ago
- Skippack student may have 'voluntarily' vanished
- Man convicted of murder in Pa. musician's slaying
- 15 motorcyclists arrested following NJ chase ID'd
- 2 teens arrested at Pennsbury H.S. prom
- SUV crashes when dog gets stuck in steering wheel
- NJ ex-priest jailed after working with kids 6 min ago
- Death toll lowered in Okla. tornado; 24 dead
10 min ago
Press Your Luck
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos