Watch out for flying shoes
LAWRENCE, Ind. (AP) - March 1, 2011 (WPVI) -- Strip clubs can be dangerous.
That's what a patron of PT's Showclub in Indianapolis is charging.
The man claims an exotic dancer's shoe hit him in the face.
The man says his teeth were chipped and he suffered "lifelong dental injuries."
The Indianapolis Star reports the customer is suing the club for negligence.
The club says its insurance will cover the flying shoe complaint.
indiana, lawsuit, naked in public, bizarre bazaar
- Carolers sing to grant Pa. cancer patient's wish 23 min ago
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado high school dies
- 6 apartments destroyed in Wilmington fire
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in East Mt. Airy shooting 36 min ago
- Police search for missing Delco mother
- Woman arrested in fatal North Philly stabbing
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
- Penn State student dies in jump from garage
- NASA astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
- Carolers sing to grant Pa. cancer patient's...
23 min ago