The bus is back
GENEVA (AP) - March 2, 2011 (WPVI) -- Break out your old love beads and flower-power T-shirts.
Volkswagen is resurrecting the microbus.
The original was a favorite of hippies in the 1960s.
The new VW van is being shown at the Geneva Auto Show.
It has much of the styling of the classic, but with a 21st century, high-tech twist.
The new microbus is electric-powered, and has an iPad to control the entertainment system.
No word yet if Volkswagen will eventually put the concept vehicle into production.
switzerland, automobiles, bizarre bazaar
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- Lots of sun, chilly today 1 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp. 25 min ago
- Driver loses control, hits parked SUV in South Philly
- Flames spread through house in Egg Harbor 4 min ago
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line
- Bucks Co. runner set to return to Boston Marathon
- Hundreds rescued after ferry sinks near South Korea
- 20-month-old found safe, Amber Alert canceled
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Police: Pa. man tries to snatch baby from stroller
- Video: Boy gets stuck in claw arcade game 20 min ago
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp.
25 min ago
- Flames spread through house in Egg Harbor
4 min ago
Press Your Luck
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos