The bus is back
GENEVA (AP) - March 2, 2011 (WPVI) -- Break out your old love beads and flower-power T-shirts.
Volkswagen is resurrecting the microbus.
The original was a favorite of hippies in the 1960s.
The new VW van is being shown at the Geneva Auto Show.
It has much of the styling of the classic, but with a 21st century, high-tech twist.
The new microbus is electric-powered, and has an iPad to control the entertainment system.
No word yet if Volkswagen will eventually put the concept vehicle into production.
switzerland, automobiles, bizarre bazaar
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysian jet
- Finally, a nice weekend! 19 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Bucks Co. mom arrested for Walmart theft
- 5 wounded and hospitalized in Trenton shooting
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro 17 min ago
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Suspect sketch in fatal Collingdale hit-and-run 33 min ago
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Finally, a nice weekend!
19 min ago
Press Your Luck
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos