The bus is back
GENEVA (AP) - March 2, 2011 (WPVI) -- Break out your old love beads and flower-power T-shirts.
Volkswagen is resurrecting the microbus.
The original was a favorite of hippies in the 1960s.
The new VW van is being shown at the Geneva Auto Show.
It has much of the styling of the classic, but with a 21st century, high-tech twist.
The new microbus is electric-powered, and has an iPad to control the entertainment system.
No word yet if Volkswagen will eventually put the concept vehicle into production.
switzerland, automobiles, bizarre bazaar
- New sighting reported of missing student's car
- Mostly cloudy, humid today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Appoquinimink teacher arrested for indecent exposure 54 min ago
- Disabled veteran robbed, beaten in home invasion
- Victim ID'd in Deptford Township arson
- Penn State penalities from Sandusky case argued 22 min ago
- Housekeeper sentenced for Ben Franklin bust theft
- $1 million Powerball ticket sold in North Wales, Pa.
- 51-year-old man shot and killed in Kensington
- Tracking down criminals with family DNA testing
- Bear spotted in Bensalem, Bucks County
- Sea Lion Worried About Little Girl
Press Your Luck
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos