You and your car can share a soda
STILLWATER, Okla. (AP) - March 15, 2011 (WPVI) -- Someday you might be running your car on soda pop.
Oklahoma State University researchers say they've found a way to turn waste from pop production into ethanol.
The sugar in the leftover pop is fermented and converted to alcohol.
The OSU researchers say they're now trying to scale-up the process to make it commercially viable.
oklahoma, alternative energy, automobiles, bizarre bazaar
- 4 charged with murder in deadly NJ mall carjacking
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police investigate tire slashings in South Philadelphia
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- Police investigate truck accident on Roosevelt Boulevard
- Police investigate double shooting in Mantua
- 3 rescued after car plunges into Delaware pond
- 2 suspects wanted in home invasion in Dover 49 min ago
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish