Bank robber demands loot, shows 2 IDs
DALLAS (AP) - March 16, 2011 (WPVI) -- A hapless bank robber who abided by a Dallas teller's request to provide two forms of identification before she could give him money is going to prison.
A judge sentenced 49-year-old Nathan Wayne Pugh of Sachse to more than eight years on Tuesday.
Pugh tried to hold up a Dallas Wells Fargo Bank in July. The teller stalled Pugh by telling him she needed to see two forms of ID. Pugh showed her his Wells Fargo debit card and a state ID card. He was captured as he tried to flee with $800.
Pugh pleaded guilty in October to a bank robbery charge. He was already on parole for two aggravated robberies.
dallas, texas, bank robbery, dumb criminals, money, bizarre bazaar
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect 3 min ago
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days 20 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Investigators chasing 'every angle' on missing jet 47 min ago
- 2 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- Del. worker hospitalized after pretzel factory accident
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
3 min ago
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
20 min ago