Bank robber demands loot, shows 2 IDs
DALLAS (AP) - March 16, 2011 (WPVI) -- A hapless bank robber who abided by a Dallas teller's request to provide two forms of identification before she could give him money is going to prison.
A judge sentenced 49-year-old Nathan Wayne Pugh of Sachse to more than eight years on Tuesday.
Pugh tried to hold up a Dallas Wells Fargo Bank in July. The teller stalled Pugh by telling him she needed to see two forms of ID. Pugh showed her his Wells Fargo debit card and a state ID card. He was captured as he tried to flee with $800.
Pugh pleaded guilty in October to a bank robbery charge. He was already on parole for two aggravated robberies.
dallas, texas, bank robbery, dumb criminals, money, bizarre bazaar
- Boy Scouts approve plan to accept openly gay boys
- Spotty, Drenching Downpours
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Ramsey speaks on police involved deadly shootings
- Jurors deadlock on Jodi Arias penalty 36 min ago
- 8 charged in $14M drug operation in SE Pa.
- Baby, man injured in SEPTA bus accident
- Missing Skippack student found in North Carolina
- Bus co. mistake disrupts kids' DC field trip
- Student and teacher shocked at Voorhees school
- New details released in NJ liquor swapping
- SEPTA announces fare hikes
- Down At The Shore