Bank robber demands loot, shows 2 IDs
DALLAS (AP) - March 16, 2011 (WPVI) -- A hapless bank robber who abided by a Dallas teller's request to provide two forms of identification before she could give him money is going to prison.
A judge sentenced 49-year-old Nathan Wayne Pugh of Sachse to more than eight years on Tuesday.
Pugh tried to hold up a Dallas Wells Fargo Bank in July. The teller stalled Pugh by telling him she needed to see two forms of ID. Pugh showed her his Wells Fargo debit card and a state ID card. He was captured as he tried to flee with $800.
Pugh pleaded guilty in October to a bank robbery charge. He was already on parole for two aggravated robberies.
dallas, texas, bank robbery, dumb criminals, money, bizarre bazaar
- 2 dead after building explosion in New York City 50 min ago
- AccuWeather: Thunderstorms possible today 22 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures from East Harlem explosion
- Video: Raw video from scene of NYC explosion
- Delco 2nd grade teacher charged with assault 13 min ago
- Man in boxers attacks police station, cars 38 min ago
- Montco 3rd grader hospitalized with meningitis infection 49 min ago
- NJ teen who sued parents returns home
- Pa. state senator charged with misuse of office 46 min ago
- Homes evacuated in Tacony for gas leak 45 min ago
- Co. carjacking suspect arrested after rush hour chase
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane 36 min ago
- Man in boxers attacks police station, cars
38 min ago
- Montco 3rd grader hospitalized with...
49 min ago