This couple really took the plunge
ST. LOUIS (AP) - March 30, 2011 (WPVI) -- Taking the plunge isn't just a figure of speech for Leonard Sonnenschein and Valentina Machlich.
They got hitched in a giant fish tank at World Aquarium in St. Louis.
The idea isn't all wet.
Sonnenschein is the C-E-O of the aquarium.
They didn't have to worry about the stingrays and other aquatic creatures that circled them, either.
The couple and a rabbi who officiated stood on a dry platform in the tank.
The groom says his love of the sea and the creatures in it made the aquarium wedding a natural.
missouri, st. louis, bizarre bazaar
- Search for missing college student from Collegeville
- AccuWeather: Damp and Cooler
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- 15 motorcyclists arrested in New Jersey Turnpike chase 14 min ago
- NJ community joins forces to help 'storage locker' mom
- Bear spotted in Bensalem, Bucks County
- 1 winning Powerball ticket sold in Florida
- Sketches released of Del. attempted abduction suspect
- Hofstra student killed by police during break-in
- Woman faces DUI charges after NE Phila. crash
- Water main break forces evacuation of Fishtown bar
- White House insists Obama was not involved in IRS
- OTRC: Billboard Music Awards 2013 nominees list