This couple really took the plunge
ST. LOUIS (AP) - March 30, 2011 (WPVI) -- Taking the plunge isn't just a figure of speech for Leonard Sonnenschein and Valentina Machlich.
They got hitched in a giant fish tank at World Aquarium in St. Louis.
The idea isn't all wet.
Sonnenschein is the C-E-O of the aquarium.
They didn't have to worry about the stingrays and other aquatic creatures that circled them, either.
The couple and a rabbi who officiated stood on a dry platform in the tank.
The groom says his love of the sea and the creatures in it made the aquarium wedding a natural.
missouri, st. louis, bizarre bazaar
- Detectives serve warrants at Chester police station
- Mostly sunny, very windy today 23 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man critical after police-involved shooting 20 min ago
- Fire damages corner store in North Phila. 10 min ago
- 3 shot during funeral at Trenton church
- Serial burglar strikes South Phila. businesses
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Middle Township crash
- 6abc viewer helps police nab $18K jewelry suspect
- Arrest warrant issued in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Police release surveillance of Target heist
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- What would you ask Mayor Nutter?
- Man critical after police-involved shooting
20 min ago
- Fire damages corner store in North Phila.
10 min ago
- Dying dog in Canada has bucket list
16 min ago
Press Your Luck
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos