Was it a football or baseball game?
DALLAS (AP) - April 8, 2011 (WPVI) -- The final score was 53-zip, or maybe 57-0.
But in any case it was the most lopsided game in Texas high school history.
Richardson Lake Highlands was already leading Dallas Samuell by about 30 runs in the top of the fifth.
They went on to score another 20 or so.
The game has to led to a change in the mercy rules in the local school district.
Games can now be called if there's a 15-run margin after just three innings.
The teams meet again tonight.
Samuell coach Mike Pena says he just hopes his team plays better this time.
dallas, texas, bizarre bazaar
- 7-alarm fire destroys homes in Sea Isle City
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Family pets die in house blaze in Newark, Del.
- Captain of sunken S. Korean ferry, 2 crew arrested
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser
- Pedestrian struck by train in Plymouth Meeting
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Miley Cyrus still hospitalized, postpones Philly show
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- Is it time for smart watches?