Was it a football or baseball game?
DALLAS (AP) - April 8, 2011 (WPVI) -- The final score was 53-zip, or maybe 57-0.
But in any case it was the most lopsided game in Texas high school history.
Richardson Lake Highlands was already leading Dallas Samuell by about 30 runs in the top of the fifth.
They went on to score another 20 or so.
The game has to led to a change in the mercy rules in the local school district.
Games can now be called if there's a 15-run margin after just three innings.
The teams meet again tonight.
Samuell coach Mike Pena says he just hopes his team plays better this time.
dallas, texas, bizarre bazaar
- Man dressed as Santa struck on I-95
- AccuWeather: Tracking a Wintry Weekend
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- PennDOT preps begin ahead of wintry mix
- Man shot, killed in West Oak Lane
- $10K reward in murder of Chester gas station owner
- Suspects sought in carjacking, abduction
- Underground transformer fire in Center City
- Police: Pa. newlyweds killed man from Craigslist
- Teacher says he was fired because he is gay
- NJ officers play Santa for 'Shop with a Cop'
- Pearl Harbor ceremonies marks bombing anniversary
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs Pearl Harbor tweet