Was it a football or baseball game?
DALLAS (AP) - April 8, 2011 (WPVI) -- The final score was 53-zip, or maybe 57-0.
But in any case it was the most lopsided game in Texas high school history.
Richardson Lake Highlands was already leading Dallas Samuell by about 30 runs in the top of the fifth.
They went on to score another 20 or so.
The game has to led to a change in the mercy rules in the local school district.
Games can now be called if there's a 15-run margin after just three innings.
The teams meet again tonight.
Samuell coach Mike Pena says he just hopes his team plays better this time.
dallas, texas, bizarre bazaar
- Fmr. Devon Prep teacher faces child porn charges 18 min ago
- Mostly sunny, very windy today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Eye doc grew pot in Delco home, police say 44 min ago
- Apparent misunderstanding in police shooting 5 min ago
- 3rd lottery jackpot hits at Atlantic Co. truck stop 10 min ago
- Detectives serve warrants at Chester police station
- New 'object of interest' in missing jet hunt
- 3 shot during funeral at Trenton church
- Photo released of anti-Semetic vandalism suspect 58 min ago
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Video: Video gamer is the victim of SWATting hoax
- What would you ask Mayor Nutter?
- Apparent misunderstanding in police shooting
5 min ago
Press Your Luck
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos