Try your luck at lobster
ST. PAUL, Minn. (AP) - May 6, 2011 (WPVI) -- It seems fitting for a claw machine -- lobster claws.
And the rest of the lobster, too.
Instead of the usual stuffed animals, claw machines in two St. Paul bars have live lobsters.
Patrons pay two bucks a pop for a chance to win a lobster.
If they do, the kitchen cooks it right away.
But Minnesota Public Radio reports lobster lovers often drop $20 into the machines before they catch one.
minnesota, food, bizarre bazaar
- Vice principal commits suicide after ferry accident 59 min ago
- Clouds to sun, cool today 59 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- Avalanche sweeps down Everest, killing at least 12 6 min ago
- Penn State police: 3 posed nude at Nittany shrine
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- Photos: Suspects in Ocean Co. child porn sweep
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co.
- Video: Hero twins yell, hit carjacker to escape