Try your luck at lobster
ST. PAUL, Minn. (AP) - May 6, 2011 (WPVI) -- It seems fitting for a claw machine -- lobster claws.
And the rest of the lobster, too.
Instead of the usual stuffed animals, claw machines in two St. Paul bars have live lobsters.
Patrons pay two bucks a pop for a chance to win a lobster.
If they do, the kitchen cooks it right away.
But Minnesota Public Radio reports lobster lovers often drop $20 into the machines before they catch one.
minnesota, food, bizarre bazaar
- Chase ends near Sports Complex; suspects sought
- Tracking Weekend Storm 32 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- OSHA investigates lead exposure at Oxford Mills 51 min ago
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- No death penalty for man charged in wife death
- 2 injured in Vineland school bus crash
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering
- Berks Co. police chief faces child porn charges
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos
- Woman admits to stealing packages from Delco homes
- 800K in danger of ID theft after laptop theft
- North Korea executes Kim Jong Un's uncle
- Flyers fans receive greatest Christmas gift
42 min ago
- Firefighter adopts abused cat
59 min ago
- Tracking Weekend Storm
32 min ago
Press Your Luck
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos