Try your luck at lobster
ST. PAUL, Minn. (AP) - May 6, 2011 (WPVI) -- It seems fitting for a claw machine -- lobster claws.
And the rest of the lobster, too.
Instead of the usual stuffed animals, claw machines in two St. Paul bars have live lobsters.
Patrons pay two bucks a pop for a chance to win a lobster.
If they do, the kitchen cooks it right away.
But Minnesota Public Radio reports lobster lovers often drop $20 into the machines before they catch one.
minnesota, food, bizarre bazaar
- Photos: LATEST MAPS: 6+" in parts of NJ 23 min ago
- Winter's Last Blast 49 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Video: Annie McCormick: Snow in Atlantic City 48 min ago
- Video: Katherine Scott: Snow in Delaware
- Woman, 98, injured in Powelton high-rise fire
- Mike Schmidt reveals skin cancer battle
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight simulator
- Crimeans vote to leave Ukraine, join Russia
- Delaware man suspected in 14 different thefts
- NJ salon customer allegedly attacks employees
- NJ state police trooper among 3 injured in crash
- Winter's Last Blast
49 min ago
- Annie McCormick: Snow in Atlantic City
48 min ago