No more of these demos in class
EVANSTON, Ill. (AP) - May 10, 2011 (WPVI) -- No more live sex toy demonstrations at Northwestern University.
The psychology department at the Chicago-area school says it's ending a human sexuality class.
Professor J. Michael Bailey has come under fire for an after-class adult toy demonstration in February.
A woman stripped and used the motorized device.
About 100 students stayed to watch.
The prof had told them it would be graphic.
Bailey tells the Chicago Tribune the decision to cancel his class comes from the administration.
illinois, naked in public, sex, bizarre bazaar
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Brief Surge of Mild Air
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire 8 min ago
- 2 injured in NJ Turnpike crash in Mt. Laurel
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Mutilated animal in Brewerytown possibly a bobcat
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Cabbie allegedly locks doors in credit card dispute
- Vietnam vet's therapy dog missing in Lehigh Valley
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Video: Camden H.S. wrestler wins state championship
Press Your Luck
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos