Man picks wrong people for a hand
LEXINGTON, Ky. (AP) - May 16, 2011 (WPVI) -- Thomas Everett Finnell picked the wrong people to ask for a hand.
Police say the 20-year-old Finnell wanted two undercover officers to help him break into a house.
A Kentucky paper reports Finnell told the officers they could "steal guns and a TV."
Finnell was busted and now faces charges that include first-degree conspiracy to commit burglary.
kentucky, dumb criminals, bizarre bazaar
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash 19 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Shooting leads to police standoff in Logan 41 min ago
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death 57 min ago
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Volunteer brutally assaulted outside Lehigh Co. church
- Delco police standoff ends, suspect dead
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Tests confirm toxic chemicals inside Phila. fire station
- Malaysian military: Missing jet changed course
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to...
57 min ago
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash
19 min ago