Need to go topless to stay in business
WEST UNION, Iowa (AP) - May 16, 2011 (WPVI) -- An Iowa businessman doesn't want to lose his shirt -- so he's going topless.
Lee Hansmeier says he's going to bring exotic dancers to the Echo Valley Banquet and Recreation Center.
He usually hosts wedding receptions, banquets and auctions at the facility.
He's going to offer adult entertainment on the weekends.
He tells a local television station that he knows some people in the community don't want topless entertainment in their town.
Hansmeier says he isn't thrilled about it, either.
But he says he'll have to close if he can't bring in more money.
iowa, money, naked in public, bizarre bazaar
- Police search for missing Delco mother
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Woman arrested in fatal North Philly stabbing
- Officer shoots, kills Lancaster County man
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
- Penn State student dies in jump from garage 28 min ago
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- NASA astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Police investigate tire slashings in South Philadelphia
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ