Need to go topless to stay in business
WEST UNION, Iowa (AP) - May 16, 2011 (WPVI) -- An Iowa businessman doesn't want to lose his shirt -- so he's going topless.
Lee Hansmeier says he's going to bring exotic dancers to the Echo Valley Banquet and Recreation Center.
He usually hosts wedding receptions, banquets and auctions at the facility.
He's going to offer adult entertainment on the weekends.
He tells a local television station that he knows some people in the community don't want topless entertainment in their town.
Hansmeier says he isn't thrilled about it, either.
But he says he'll have to close if he can't bring in more money.
iowa, money, naked in public, bizarre bazaar
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysian jet
- Finally, a nice weekend!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Bucks Co. mom arrested for Walmart theft
- 5 wounded and hospitalized in Trenton shooting
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Pedestrian killed in Collingdale hit-and-run 38 min ago
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
Press Your Luck
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos