Is Utah man the world's most embarrassing dad?
AMERICAN FORK, Utah (AP) - June 8, 2011 (WPVI) -- Rain Price's days of having the world's most embarrassing dad are over.
All school year Dale Price would wear something outrageous as he waved goodbye to his son on the school bus.
Over the months, the American Fork, Utah, man dressed up as Elvis, Batgirl, the Little Mermaid and Santa Claus.
Rain has just completed his sophomore year of high school.
Dale Price tells local media he did it to show his son how much he cares.
Rain says it was a little harder for him to appreciate than his friends.
But Rain adds "it wasn't their dad dressing up like a fool."-------
RELATED: Dale Price's blog, "Wave at the Bus"
utah, school, bizarre bazaar
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Investigators chase 'every angle' in missing jet
- Police step up search in deadly hit-and-run 26 min ago
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Court won't hear dispute over 'boobies' bracelets
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- Are store credit cards worth the discount? 19 min ago
- Video: 85-year-old grandma outsmarts robber
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act