No dancing around the law
WASHINGTON (AP) - June 8, 2011 (WPVI) -- Dancers won't be dancing around the law on the National Mall in Washington.
Washington Congressional Delegate Eleanor Holmes Norton says dancers will have a permit for National Dance Day on July 30.
Flash mob dances at the Jefferson Memorial the past two Saturdays have resulted in some of the dancers getting busted.
U.S Park Police officials say they were enforcing a court decision that bans dancing at the memorials.
washington, d.c., flash mob, bizarre bazaar
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services 17 min ago
- AccuWeather: Easter to be comfortable, breezy 3 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Video: 5,000 turn out for Easter service in Mt. Airy 19 min ago
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter 15 min ago
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Man shot, killed in Gloucester Twp. apartment
- Man found shot in minivan in Tioga-Nicetown 15 min ago
- Girl hospitalized after near-drowning in Philly hotel
- 2 injured after car hits Camden police cruiser
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
- Divers pull more bodies from sunken South Korean ferry
- Video: Snowmobiler charged by angry moose
- 5,000 turn out for Easter service in Mt. Airy
19 min ago
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate...
15 min ago
- AccuWeather: Easter to be comfortable, breezy
3 min ago