No dancing around the law
WASHINGTON (AP) - June 8, 2011 (WPVI) -- Dancers won't be dancing around the law on the National Mall in Washington.
Washington Congressional Delegate Eleanor Holmes Norton says dancers will have a permit for National Dance Day on July 30.
Flash mob dances at the Jefferson Memorial the past two Saturdays have resulted in some of the dancers getting busted.
U.S Park Police officials say they were enforcing a court decision that bans dancing at the memorials.
washington, d.c., flash mob, bizarre bazaar
- Photos: LATEST MAPS: 6+" in parts of NJ
- Winter's Last Blast
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Co-pilot spoke missing plane's last words
- Video: Annie McCormick: Snow in Atlantic City 49 min ago
- Video: Katherine Scott: Snow in Delaware 31 min ago
- Video: Car spins out on I-95 in South Phila.
- Woman, 98, injured in Powelton high-rise fire
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car
- Delaware man suspected in 14 different thefts
- Photos: Suspects in Pa. 'street-level' drug sweep
- NJ salon customer allegedly attacks employees
- NJ state police trooper among 3 injured in crash
- Annie McCormick: Snow in Atlantic City
49 min ago
- Katherine Scott: Snow in Delaware
31 min ago