Billboard a little too racy for some
KENNEWICK, Wash. (AP) - June 8, 2011 (WPVI) -- "What's up your butt?"
That message is a little too racy for authorities in the Tri-Cities area of Washington state.
The health board has rejected billboards with the slogan.
It was intended to raise awareness about the risk of colon cancer.
But the "butt" billboards have been permitted in the city of Yakima, Washington.
washington, health care, smoking, bizarre bazaar
- NJ forest fire threatens homes; evacuations ordered 44 min ago
- Sunny, blustery winds today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Forest fire up to 1500 acres in Cumberland Co.
- 1 dead in shooting near Widener University
- Package prompts evacuation in Evesham
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- 3 American doctors killed in Afghanistan
- Photos: 23 wanted in Phila. insurance fraud scheme
- Family escapes burning home in Bucks Co.
- Photos: National Pretzel Day Art & Fun Facts
- School stops serving Mountain Dew before tests
- Photos: People's 'Most Beautiful' list of 2014