Billboard a little too racy for some
KENNEWICK, Wash. (AP) - June 8, 2011 (WPVI) -- "What's up your butt?"
That message is a little too racy for authorities in the Tri-Cities area of Washington state.
The health board has rejected billboards with the slogan.
It was intended to raise awareness about the risk of colon cancer.
But the "butt" billboards have been permitted in the city of Yakima, Washington.
washington, health care, smoking, bizarre bazaar
- 3 frigid days, another weekend storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- Woman killed in Germantown was Villanova prof. 36 min ago
- Stranded family found alive in Nevada
- Limo driver charged in wreck that killed newlyweds
- Cab driver carjacked in South Philadelphia
- Obama hails Mandela as "last great liberator"
- Fake deaf interpreter crashes Mandela memorial
- Possible abduction caught on camera in Spring Garden
- Police: Mom was DUI in chain-reaction crash
- Photos: Pictures from the winter storm
- Video: Prankster glues woman to Home Depot toilet
- Nelson Mandela lies in state in Pretoria,...
6 min ago