Billboard a little too racy for some
KENNEWICK, Wash. (AP) - June 8, 2011 (WPVI) -- "What's up your butt?"
That message is a little too racy for authorities in the Tri-Cities area of Washington state.
The health board has rejected billboards with the slogan.
It was intended to raise awareness about the risk of colon cancer.
But the "butt" billboards have been permitted in the city of Yakima, Washington.
washington, health care, smoking, bizarre bazaar
- Water main break cancels Cheyney U. classes 5 min ago
- Frost Advisory Overnight 5 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Crescentville shooting 41 min ago
- Tour bus catches fire in Galloway Twp. 42 min ago
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear 45 min ago
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest 47 min ago
- Heist investigation leads to Roxborough apartment
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- No charges for 8 NJ wrestlers in lynching photo 27 min ago
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co.
- Beau Biden to run for governor in Del.
- Frost Advisory Overnight
5 min ago
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
47 min ago
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
45 min ago