Quite a feat of feet
FAIRBANKS, Alaska (AP) - August 1, 2011 (WPVI) -- It's quite a feat of feet.
Bill VonderMehden has run the entire length of the Denali Park Road in one shot.
The 92-mile road cuts through Denali National Park and Preserve in Alaska.
The park is home to Mt. McKinley, North America's tallest peak.
It took him 25 hours and 20 minutes to complete the trek.
The Fairbanks Daily News-Miner reports he is believed to be the first person to make the run.
alaska, exercise, bizarre bazaar
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Sunny and chilly
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Mutilated animal found in North Philadelphia 9 min ago
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90 36 min ago
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door 30 min ago
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge 28 min ago
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera 48 min ago
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat
- Man, 22, dies after shooting in Chester
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd.
- Gunfire erupts on Delaware Ave. near SugarHouse Casino
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Vietnam says it may have found missing...
30 min ago