Quite a feat of feet
FAIRBANKS, Alaska (AP) - August 1, 2011 (WPVI) -- It's quite a feat of feet.
Bill VonderMehden has run the entire length of the Denali Park Road in one shot.
The 92-mile road cuts through Denali National Park and Preserve in Alaska.
The park is home to Mt. McKinley, North America's tallest peak.
It took him 25 hours and 20 minutes to complete the trek.
The Fairbanks Daily News-Miner reports he is believed to be the first person to make the run.
alaska, exercise, bizarre bazaar
- Suspects sought in carjacking, abduction
- AccuWeather: Tracking a Wintry Weekend
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Pedestrian struck, killed on Broad Street 1 min ago
- 4 shot outside Del. club after Meek Mill performance
- Police: Pa. newlyweds killed man from Craigslist 20 min ago
- Cab driver shot outside N. Phila. after-hours club 21 min ago
- Man critically injured in Camden County crash
- Teacher says he was fired because he is gay
- 2nd suspect surrenders in Christmas package theft
- Temple University cuts 7 intercollegiate sports
- Pearl Harbor ceremonies marks bombing anniversary 6 min ago
- More of US expected to see snow, sleet, ice 50 min ago
- Cab driver shot outside N. Phila....
21 min ago