Just let nature take it's course
CHICAGO (AP) - August 10, 2011 (WPVI) -- Swallowing the evidence might work -- but not for long.
Authorities in Chicago let nature take its course, after a man was accused of swallowing a stolen diamond ring.
Prosecutors say Wilfredo Gonzalez eventually produced the missing ring.
According to authorities, Gonzalez was hired to do some repair work on a home.
The homeowners charged Gonzalez swallowed the ring after the homeowners confronted him.
Police say an X-ray also showed the ring.
chicago, illinois, dumb criminals, jewelry, bizarre bazaar
- 1 dead, 5 hurt in Trenton drive-by shooting
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Carolers sing to grant Pa. cancer patient's wish
- Crews battle house fire in Elsmere
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado high school dies
- Photos: Snowy owl spotted in Strathmere
- 6 apartments destroyed in Wilmington fire
- Woman fired after tweet on AIDS in Africa... 17 min ago
- $10K reward posted in Delco murder case
- Police search for missing Delco mother
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
- Space suit issue prompts delay of second spacewalk 1 min ago