Fisherman needs to watch out for the hook
SPOKANE, Wash. (AP) - August 16, 2011 (WPVI) -- We don't know what kind of bait Dean Meginniss was using.
But authorities charge he was attracting plenty of attention, by fishing naked.
Spokane County, Washington, deputies say they were responding to a complaint and found Meginniss in the buff.
Deputies ran a warrant check and say he's wanted on a stalking charge.
He also has a previous conviction for indecent exposure.
Meginniss is now charged with felony indecent exposure.
washington, dumb criminals, naked in public, bizarre bazaar
- Numbers drawn for $636M Mega Millions jackpot
- Overnight Snow Showers South
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Phila. attorney Charles Peruto, Sr. dies
- Dramatic video released of violent 7-Eleven robbery
- Coach charged with sexually assaulting 4 more victims
- Woman found murdered in Bethlehem
- 91-year-old man stabbed, robbed in Egg Harbor
- Harvard student charged in campus bomb hoax
- Kevin Hart on stolen computers: I'll be back
- Gunman kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- NASA orders urgent spacewalk repairs at station