A brewless Oktoberfest?
HAYS, Kan. (AP) - September 14, 2011 (WPVI) -- What's an Oktoberfest without beer?
That's what some folks are asking in northwest Kansas.
The 10th annual Midwest Deutsche Oktoberfest will be brewless Sunday.
That's because the big party is at the Ellis County Fairgrounds.
And the Sunday sale of beer is against the law in unincorporated parts of the county.
At least they can drink beer on Saturday.
kansas, beer, bizarre bazaar
- Disabled veteran robbed, beaten in home invasion 23 min ago
- Mostly cloudy, humid today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- 51-year-old man shot and killed in Kensington 58 min ago
- 1 person burned in fast-moving house fire 16 min ago
- Search for missing college student from Skippack 1 min ago
- Tornadoes level homes in Oklahoma, hit other states
- 2 alarm apartment fire in Washington Township
- Tracking down criminals with family DNA testing
- 15 motorcyclists arrested in NJ Turnpike chase
- Bear spotted in Bensalem, Bucks County
- Teen killed over iPad, 2 suspects arrested
- 2 FBI agents killed in training accident in Virginia
- Disabled veteran robbed, beaten in home...
23 min ago
- 51-year-old man shot and killed in Kensington
58 min ago
- 1 person burned in fast-moving house fire
16 min ago
- Tips for Pet Care Savings
34 min ago
Press Your Luck
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos