You have to keep you top on
TRENTON, N.J. (AP) - September 15, 2011 (WPVI) -- Artist Phoenix Feeley has to keep her top on -- at least while at the Jersey shore.
A New Jersey state appeals court has ruled against Feeley's challenge to a town's public nudity law.
She was fined 750 bucks for sunbathing topless at the Spring Lake beach.
Feeley once won a $29,000 judgment from New York City, after she was charged with going topless in the Big Apple.
In ruling against Feeley, the New Jersey court said the government has a role in "safeguarding the public's moral sensibilities."
new jersey, trenton, naked in public, bizarre bazaar
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge 19 min ago
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill 53 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco 17 min ago
- Police car crash leads to chase in N. Phila. 22 min ago
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Phila. police seek missing special needs woman
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Gun falls out of sock, kills thrift store worker
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 2 NJ men sentenced for bogus 9/11 charity
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
53 min ago