Decoration was a little too real
SALISBURY, N.C. (AP) - October 5, 2011 (WPVI) -- It's a Halloween decoration that's a little too real.
Someone called 9-1-1 to report a man trapped under a riding mower in Salisbury, N.C.
But it's just a little scary fun from Chris Deaton.
He's created what looks like a body with bloodstained jeans under the mower's blades.
But the supposed victim can't be in that bad of shape, because he's holding a beer can.
A local paper reports Deaton had the same display last year.
But this time around, he's moved his mower accident closer to the road.
north carolina, halloween, holidays, bizarre bazaar
- Flyers rally to beat Rangers 4-2, even series 10 min ago
- AccuWeather: Easter to be comfortable, breezy
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- Video: 5,000 turn out for Easter service in Mt. Airy
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Man shot, killed in Gloucester Twp. apartment
- Man found shot in minivan in Tioga-Nicetown
- Girl hospitalized after near-drowning in Philly hotel
- 2 injured after car hits Camden police cruiser
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
- Video: Snowmobiler charged by angry moose