Decoration was a little too real
SALISBURY, N.C. (AP) - October 5, 2011 (WPVI) -- It's a Halloween decoration that's a little too real.
Someone called 9-1-1 to report a man trapped under a riding mower in Salisbury, N.C.
But it's just a little scary fun from Chris Deaton.
He's created what looks like a body with bloodstained jeans under the mower's blades.
But the supposed victim can't be in that bad of shape, because he's holding a beer can.
A local paper reports Deaton had the same display last year.
But this time around, he's moved his mower accident closer to the road.
north carolina, halloween, holidays, bizarre bazaar
- ABC News: Possible security breach at Target 9 min ago
- Winter Warm Up
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- Purse snatcher at Willow Grove Mall caught on camera
- Arrest in stabbing of elderly man in Egg Harbor
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Guide dog saves blind man after subway track fall
- Impact of Sunoco HQ, Citibank leaving Philly
- Video: Soldier returning from Afghanistan...