This strip club was hard to find
DETROIT (AP) - October 13, 2011 (WPVI) -- Police in Detroit have finally caught up with the "Booty Lounge."
They say the party bus operated illegally as a strip club serving football fans at a popular tailgating spot.
Media outlets say the bus was parked Monday near Ford Field, where the Lions played the Chicago Bears. Police say it was cited for not having a state safety inspection, and because the driver didn't have a commercial license.
The operator of the bus has said Detroit has no ordinance against "mobile entertainment clubs."
detroit, michigan, sex, bizarre bazaar
- Screaming man attacks police station, cars 4 min ago
- AccuWeather: Thunderstorms possible today 44 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of smashed police car, station... 26 min ago
- Standoff leaves 1 dead, several in custody
- 2 men shot inside Feltonville bar
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Cat found hanging from fence in Germantown
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Photos: Philly's unsolved missing child cases
- Video: Would-be firebomber sets self on fire 39 min ago