Good thing her son can dial 911
CLARKSVILLE, Tenn. (AP) - October 19, 2011 (WPVI) -- Good thing three-year-old Bailey Rafferty knows how to call 911.
An emergency operator in Clarksville, Tennessee, knew she was dealing with an unusual situation when she answered the call.
The young boy told operator Rebecca Blackstop that "mommy fell down the stairs."
Blackstop keep little Bailey on the line until help arrived.
Medics found Heide Rafferty unconscious, while Bailey was still holding the phone.
Mom was taken to a hospital and later released.
tennessee, 9-1-1 call, children, bizarre bazaar
- Nelson Mandela dies at age 95
- Wet to Wintry 34 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Photos: Nelson Mandela: Through the years
- Police raid alleged chop shop in North Philadelphia 7 min ago
- Restaurant owner slashes robber with sushi knife
- Feds accused of targeting minorities in stash house stings 43 min ago
- Center City rape victims speaks to Action News 55 min ago
- Surveillance: Christmas packages stolen from home 53 min ago
- Christmas decoration theft caught on camera
- Fmr. Marine's murder suspect held on $2M bail
- Photos: 21 suspects ID'd in Collingdale drug sweep
- Arrest in theft of Porsche part from Walker crash 23 min ago
- Jim Gardner recalls visiting Mandela's cell
6 min ago
- Surveillance: Christmas packages stolen...
53 min ago