Good thing her son can dial 911
CLARKSVILLE, Tenn. (AP) - October 19, 2011 (WPVI) -- Good thing three-year-old Bailey Rafferty knows how to call 911.
An emergency operator in Clarksville, Tennessee, knew she was dealing with an unusual situation when she answered the call.
The young boy told operator Rebecca Blackstop that "mommy fell down the stairs."
Blackstop keep little Bailey on the line until help arrived.
Medics found Heide Rafferty unconscious, while Bailey was still holding the phone.
Mom was taken to a hospital and later released.
tennessee, 9-1-1 call, children, bizarre bazaar
- Search for Okla. tornado survivors nearly complete
- Steamy Situation
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Oklahoma Tornado: How to help and avoid scams
- Local search and rescue team helping in Oklahoma
- Hats get women ejected from King of Prussia Mall
- Rob Jennings to retire after 36 Years at 6abc
- Chesco man killed longtime girlfriend, police say
- Skippack student may have 'voluntarily' vanished
- Sleep monitors promise a better night's sleep
- Young and Howard lift Phillies over Marlins
- Video: Philly's new skateboard park opens
- Kellie Pickler named new DWTS champ