Here's why zombies shouldn't drink
MOORHEAD, Minn. (AP) - October 31, 2011 (WPVI) -- It sounds like a scene from "The Walking Dead."
A homeowner with a gun confronts a zombie.
But in this case it's no zombie apocalypse.
Police in Moorhead, Minnesota, report a drunk guy in zombie makeup walked into a stranger's home.
In very unzombie like fashion, the monster wanna-be ran away.
But police say the guy was found in the attic of another home on the same block.
The 20-year-old Fargo, North Dakota, man was busted on suspicion of trespassing and consuming alcohol as a minor.
minnesota, alcohol, dumb criminals, halloween, bizarre bazaar
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school 5 min ago
- Temps Soar
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Runway littered with holiday mail 6 min ago
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Pa. Turnpike reopens after multi-vehicle crash 41 min ago
- Bishop McDevitt HS student robbed at gunpoint 50 min ago
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ 28 min ago
- Gov. Christie signs immigrant tuition bill
- Volleyball coach accused of sex with student
- Shots fired at home in Lower Gwynedd
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport
- Temps Soar
- Pa. Turnpike reopens after multi-vehicle...
41 min ago