Scaring people was almost fatal
FENTON, Mo. (AP) - November 1, 2011 (WPVI) -- As if working in a haunted house isn't scary enough, it almost proved fatal for a 17-year-old girl near Fenton, Missouri.
The St. Louis Post-Dispatch says the girl was supposed to scare guests at Creepyworld. She accidentally got a noose caught around her neck Thursday. A co-worker found her while making safety checks.
The girl was released from intensive care yesterday.
missouri, halloween, bizarre bazaar
- Snow today, heavy at times
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Photos: Pictures from the winter storm
- Photos: Winter storm forecast maps 37 min ago
- Pa. Lottery experiencing outages due to weather 25 min ago
- Video: David Henry's noon report from Rittenhouse... 13 min ago
- Video: Katherine Scott's noon report from Delaware 15 min ago
- Video: John Rawlins' noon report from E. Norriton 15 min ago
- Video: Nora Muchanic's noon report from Trenton 32 min ago
- Video: Annie McCormick in Mobile 6 on I-76
- 2 corrections officers hurt in Concord Twp. crash 31 min ago
- Arrest made in Beats headphone murder
- David Henry's noon report from Rittenhouse...
13 min ago
- Katherine Scott's noon report from Delaware
15 min ago
- 2 corrections officers hurt in Concord Twp....
31 min ago