Scaring people was almost fatal
FENTON, Mo. (AP) - November 1, 2011 (WPVI) -- As if working in a haunted house isn't scary enough, it almost proved fatal for a 17-year-old girl near Fenton, Missouri.
The St. Louis Post-Dispatch says the girl was supposed to scare guests at Creepyworld. She accidentally got a noose caught around her neck Thursday. A co-worker found her while making safety checks.
The girl was released from intensive care yesterday.
missouri, halloween, bizarre bazaar
- Photos: Maps of Monday's expected snow
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire scenes
- Moving day for Oak Lane Garden residents
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- 1 critical after being shot multiple times in Wilmington
- 100 plus weight loss journey to healthy living
- Boyd Theatre to be demolished, rebuilt
- Phila. Police search for suspect in Rite Aid robbery
- Missing plane: Piracy theory gains more credence
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police