Suspect falls into cops hands, really
PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) - November 1, 2011 (WPVI) -- It's not hard being a cop when suspects fall into your hands.
Of course, it rarely works that way.
But in Portland, Oregon, police called to a home because of an intoxicated man barricaded in an attic heard a crash in the living room. Their suspect had fallen through the ceiling. He was promptly taken into custody.
Until the man made his plunge, police were planning to leave for the moment because they decided he wasn't an immediate threat.
oregon, dumb criminals, police, bizarre bazaar
- $105,000 taken in Tacony armored car heist
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Brandywine Park flasher surrenders 16 min ago
- Photos: Suspects in Ocean Co. child porn sweep
- Beau Biden to run for governor in Del.
- 5 injured in 7 vehicle wreck on I-95 in Del.
- Police investigate serious crash in Levittown
- Mom surrenders after daughter, 11, shot and killed 16 min ago
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Popular chocolate maker shut down by city
- Man with samurai sword arrested at New Jersey deli
- Teen urinates in Oregon drinking water supply