Scary marriage in the making
SALT LAKE CITY (AP) - November 2, 2011 (WPVI) -- It's a scary way to start a marriage -- even though no Kardashians are involved.
Max Coffman and Sheri Whitt tied the knot in a Salt Lake City haunted house.
The Grim Reaper officiated at the Halloween night wedding.
The new bride tells a local television station that it's the perfect way to wed, because the couple met on Halloween.
Even their wedding rings were brought to the altar in a miniature coffin.
They add Halloween is their favorite time of year.
utah, halloween, weddings, bizarre bazaar
- Armored car robbed outside bank in Tacony
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today 45 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police investigate serious crash in Levittown 43 min ago
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Photos: Pictures from Del. River minivan plunge
- Popular chocolate maker shut down by city
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility
- Rottweiler puppy poisoned in NJ
- Teen urinates in Oregon drinking water supply 1 min ago
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Video: Parents outraged by faked kidnapping
- Photos: Adorable meerkats befriend photographer
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today
45 min ago