Teachers have to x-surf at home now
MADISON, Wis. (AP) - November 2, 2011 (WPVI) -- Wisconsin teachers would have to do their X-rated cyber surfing at home.
The state Assembly has passed a bill to yank the teaching license of teachers using school district computers for porn.
The measure would add viewing or downloading X-rated material to the list of immoral conduct offenses.
The bill now heads to Governor Scott Walker for his signature.
wisconsin, computers, pornography, teachers, bizarre bazaar
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor 49 min ago
- Warmer Weekend 23 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Overbrook shooting
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway 51 min ago
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands 55 min ago
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school 57 min ago
- Video released of AK-47 robbery in Wynnefield 32 min ago
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested 53 min ago
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Video: Flyers' Hartnell co-authors children's book
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova...
49 min ago
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway
51 min ago
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for...
55 min ago
- Warmer Weekend
23 min ago