Teachers have to x-surf at home now
MADISON, Wis. (AP) - November 2, 2011 (WPVI) -- Wisconsin teachers would have to do their X-rated cyber surfing at home.
The state Assembly has passed a bill to yank the teaching license of teachers using school district computers for porn.
The measure would add viewing or downloading X-rated material to the list of immoral conduct offenses.
The bill now heads to Governor Scott Walker for his signature.
wisconsin, computers, pornography, teachers, bizarre bazaar
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysian jet 53 min ago
- Finally, a nice weekend!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Bucks Co. mom arrested for Walmart theft
- 5 wounded and hospitalized in Trenton shooting
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Pedestrian ID'd in fatal Collingdale hit-and-run
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92 26 min ago
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing...
53 min ago
Press Your Luck
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos