Wanted Pa. man arrested wearing 'inmate' costume
DONORA, Pa. (AP) - November 4, 2011 (WPVI) -- A western Pennsylvania man was wearing a jail inmate costume when police arrested him on a weapons charge and allegedly for insulting police who came to arrest his friend on Halloween.
The Observer-Reporter of Washington, Pa. reports Thursday that 22-year-old Gregory Moon was still wearing the black-and-white striped costume when he was arraigned early Monday. He was given a bright orange jumpsuit when a district judge sent him to the Washington County Jail where he has yet to post $250,000 bond.
Police say Moon, of Charleroi, was arrested when they answered a disturbance call at a housing project in Donora about 2:45 a.m. Monday. Police say they arrested a friend of Moon's who allegedly fought with officers, and then nabbed Moon on a warrant for allegedly possessing a stolen gun when he allegedly yelled at police.
pennsylvania, dumb criminals, halloween, bizarre bazaar
- 3 frigid days, another weekend storm 50 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- Woman killed in Germantown was Villanova prof. 41 min ago
- Limo driver charged in wreck that killed newlyweds
- Possible abduction caught on camera in Spring Garden
- Cab driver carjacked in South Philadelphia
- Pope Francis 'Person of the Year'; popularity surges
- Stranded family found alive in Nevada
- Fake deaf interpreter crashes Mandela memorial
- Police: Mom was DUI in chain-reaction crash
- Photos: Pictures from the winter storm
- Photos: Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (Photos)
- 3 frigid days, another weekend storm
50 min ago