Trailer loaded with seafood stolen in central Pa.
HARRISBURG, Pa. (AP) - November 14, 2011 (WPVI) -- Some people are just shellfish.
State police say a trailer holding more than 16 tons of seafood was stolen over the weekend from a central Pennsylvania truck stop.
The Patriot-News of Harrisburg reports the refrigerated trailer filled with 33,000 pounds of food was taken late Friday or sometime Saturday.
State police at Newport are investigation.
The Patriot-News report says the trailer is owned by California-based Western Star Transport.
harrisburg, pennsylvania, bizarre bazaar
- Photos: Maps of Monday's expected snow
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday 17 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire scenes
- Moving day for Oak Lane Garden residents
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- 1 critical after being shot multiple times in Wilmington
- 100 plus weight loss journey to healthy living
- Boyd Theatre to be demolished, rebuilt
- Phila. Police search for suspect in Rite Aid robbery
- Malaysian leader: plane's disappearance deliberate 34 min ago
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday
17 min ago