Maybe he should change his wardrobe
CORAM, N.Y. (AP) - November 18, 2011 (WPVI) -- It's not the shirt a DWI suspect wants to be wearing.
Police on New York's Long Island report Kevin Daly had on a T-shirt declaring "I'm a drunk."
Now, he's facing drunken driving charges after police say he crashed into a patrol car early yesterday morning.
The officer in the police car was treated for minor injuries.
Daly can be seen in his mug shot wearing a shirt that says: "I'm not an alcoholic / I'm a drunk / Alcoholics go to meetings."
He was ordered held on $10,000 bail.
new york, alcohol, driving, DUI, dumb criminals, bizarre bazaar
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysian jet 28 min ago
- Finally, a nice weekend! 56 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Bucks Co. mom arrested for Walmart theft 52 min ago
- 5 wounded and hospitalized in Trenton shooting
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Pedestrian killed in Collingdale hit-and-run 9 min ago
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Finally, a nice weekend!
56 min ago
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing...
28 min ago
- Police: Bucks Co. mom arrested for Walmart...
52 min ago
Press Your Luck
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos