Maybe he should change his wardrobe
CORAM, N.Y. (AP) - November 18, 2011 (WPVI) -- It's not the shirt a DWI suspect wants to be wearing.
Police on New York's Long Island report Kevin Daly had on a T-shirt declaring "I'm a drunk."
Now, he's facing drunken driving charges after police say he crashed into a patrol car early yesterday morning.
The officer in the police car was treated for minor injuries.
Daly can be seen in his mug shot wearing a shirt that says: "I'm not an alcoholic / I'm a drunk / Alcoholics go to meetings."
He was ordered held on $10,000 bail.
new york, alcohol, driving, DUI, dumb criminals, bizarre bazaar
- Montco DA: Drug ring targeted schools; 8 arrested 45 min ago
- Sunny today, more clouds tomorrow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Package prompts evac at Del. National Guard base 3 min ago
- Skydiver in fatal South Jersey accident ID'd
- Photos: Pictures from NJ skydiving accident
- Woman's body found in Pa. excavation storage site 43 min ago
- Medical chopper called to crash on Route 55
- Jogger helps rescue man from Schuylkill River
- Boston Marathon begins under tight security 28 min ago
- Surveillance expected from Target heist
- Teen stowaway survives flight in landing gear
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!