Redneck Christmas lights?
RAVALLI, Mont. (AP) - December 16, 2011 (WPVI) -- What do you get when you string shotgun shells on Christmas lights?
"Redneck Xmas Lights."
Montana wildlife artist Tim Joyner came up with the idea, as a fund-raiser for his daughter Avery's class trip.
The eighth-grader will be going to Washington, thanks in part to the Redneck Lights.
The strings sell for $10 or $20 depending on the length.
Joyner tells a local paper the lights have been selling so fast, they've had to recruit grandpa to help string them.
Joyner says the response has "just been crazy."
montana, christmas, holidays, bizarre bazaar
- Actor James Gandolfini dies at 51
- Splendid spring finale
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- Boy, 6, hit by car in East Oak Lane
- Villanova lockdown over, all suspects in custody
- Pregnant woman, 2 others shot in N. Phila.
- Back yard bear prompts photos, videos
- Men's Wearhouse ousts founder, pitchman Zimmer
- 20 people charged in Ocean Co. heroin raids
- 15 charged in NJ unemployment fraud case
- AMA declares obesity a disease [POLL]
- Video: Phila. choir shares stage with Rolling Stones
- Desmond's slam leads Nats over Phillies