Not buying the holy smokes argument
BOISE, Idaho (AP) - December 16, 2011 (WPVI) -- The Idaho Court of Appeals isn't buying the holy smoke argument.
Cary William White claims pot is a religious sacrament.
But the appeals court disagrees.
The court ruled that White's pot smoking was motivated by something other than seeking a higher power.
White was busted in 2007, after officers found weed and a pipe in his car during a traffic stop.
White says he'll take his holy high case to the state Supreme Court.
idaho, religion, marijuana, bizarre bazaar
- Robber slashed with knife; suspect's mom talks 34 min ago
- Periods of rain today, getting cooler 8 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Nelson Mandela dies at age 95
- Photos: Nelson Mandela: Through the years
- Center City rape victims speaks to Action News
- 2 women hospitalized after Schuylkill Expy. crash
- Mattress catches fire in townhouse in Whitemarsh
- Police raid alleged chop shop in North Philadelphia
- Feds accused of targeting minorities in stash house stings
- Surveillance video shows Christmas package theft
- Photos: 21 suspects ID'd in Collingdale drug sweep
- Police: Teen stole Porsche part from Paul Walker crash
- Robber slashed with knife; suspect's mom...
34 min ago