There are other candidates to choose
MANCHESTER, N.H. (AP) - December 20, 2011 (WPVI) -- Timothy Brewer hopes he'll get some votes in New Hampshire's first-in-the-nation presidential primary next month.
He's running as a Republican.
He vows that speaking with Jesus through "afterlife orbs" would solve the world's problems.
Perennial candidate Vermin Supreme is making a pitch for better oral hygiene.
He says the country's future "depends on its ability to bite back."
Ten Republicans and seven Democrats shared a forum for the lesser known candidates last night in Manchester.
Betzler Bear says he might pick Mitt Romney for his running mate if Bear gets the Republican nomination.
new hampshire, election, bizarre bazaar
- Malaysian leader: plane's disappearance deliberate
- Breezy And Mild!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2 couples robbed at gunpoint in North Philly
- Fire forces 11 people from their homes 54 min ago
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire scenes
- Moving day for Oak Lane Garden residents
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- 1 critical after being shot multiple times in Wilmington
- 100 plus weight loss journey to healthy living
- Boyd Theatre to be demolished, rebuilt
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
Press Your Luck
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos