There are other candidates to choose
MANCHESTER, N.H. (AP) - December 20, 2011 (WPVI) -- Timothy Brewer hopes he'll get some votes in New Hampshire's first-in-the-nation presidential primary next month.
He's running as a Republican.
He vows that speaking with Jesus through "afterlife orbs" would solve the world's problems.
Perennial candidate Vermin Supreme is making a pitch for better oral hygiene.
He says the country's future "depends on its ability to bite back."
Ten Republicans and seven Democrats shared a forum for the lesser known candidates last night in Manchester.
Betzler Bear says he might pick Mitt Romney for his running mate if Bear gets the Republican nomination.
new hampshire, election, bizarre bazaar
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Record Weekend Warmth
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- 1 dead after car plunges into lake in Vineland
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
Press Your Luck
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos