Some worries about what the Super Bowl brings
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) - December 20, 2011 (WPVI) -- The Super Bowl will be here before you know it, and so will the hookers.
That's the concern of state officials in Indiana.
They're worried about a virtual invasion of hookers for the big game Feb. 5 in Indianapolis.
Now, political leaders are looking to fast-track new laws to combat sex-trafficking.
Officials note the 2010 Super Bowl brought 10,000 prostitutes to Miami.
Lawmakers will take up the issue when they start their 2012 session Jan. 4.
indiana, super bowl, prostitution, bizarre bazaar
- Actor James Gandolfini dies at 51
- Splendid spring finale
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- Boy, 6, hit by car in East Oak Lane
- Villanova lockdown over, all suspects in custody
- Pregnant woman, 2 others shot in N. Phila.
- Back yard bear prompts photos, videos
- Men's Wearhouse ousts founder, pitchman Zimmer
- 20 people charged in Ocean Co. heroin raids
- 15 charged in NJ unemployment fraud case
- AMA declares obesity a disease [POLL]
- Video: Phila. choir shares stage with Rolling Stones
- Desmond's slam leads Nats over Phillies